If you are a NEW RENTER, please read this info carefully.
Dreamland Arts is available for short-term rentals on a very limited basis for shows, classes, workshops and other events related to arts and education. A good place to start is by reading our FAQ page: http://dreamlandarts.com/faq/
- Our renters are typically individuals and small groups (max 8 from renter’s group) and the projects are nimble (very limited sets and props that can easily be moved/stored).
- We do not rent the space out for parties or weddings.
- Dreamland Arts is a no alcohol venue.
- We are seldom able to accommodate ongoing programming requests such as weekly classes over a span of several weeks.
- We ask to meet in advance with all potential new renters to discuss their proposed projects and to make sure that our venue is a good fit, and reserve the right to select all programming at Dreamland Arts.
- All new renters must fill out the Rental Inquiry Form.
- If the space rental cost is not within your budget, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and, depending on your project and the demands of our theater schedule, we may be able to negotiate a lower fee with you. Thanks!