At Dreamland Arts we offer a number of programs appropriate for youth and family audiences that involve creative and engaging interaction with the audience. Our maximum seating capacity at Dreamland Arts is 40 persons. We can perform for larger groups too — at your venue!
And all shows on this page are now available as Virtual Programs.BOOK A VIRTUAL PROGRAM
Most programs run 30-45 minutes and are suitable for ages 3+.
Hand in Hand runs an hour and is for ages 9+.
- An Elephant Up a Tree: Funny voices, sound effects and a hilarious storytelling performance of Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hatches the Egg by Leslye Orr.
- Characters, Sound Effects and Theater Games: A interactive workshop with Leslye Orr.
- Children’s Stories from India: Storytelling by Zaraawar Mistry with live music by Greg Herriges.
- Hand in Hand: A unique theater experience about Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan, created and performed by Leslye Orr. 1 hr. For ages 9+
- The People on the Corner: A reading from the children’s picture book with video projections and discussion about persons with disabilities with Leslye Orr.
- The Stuffed Animal Show: Join Leslye Orr and Zip the Chipmunk for an interactive theater adventure. Leslye Orr animates the whole gang with funny voices and creative play.