Dreamland Arts is an artist owned 40 seat theater in the Hamline-Midway neighborhood of St. Paul. We present plays, music and dance concerts, poetry readings, puppet shows and film screenings. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have served the young and the old, next door neighbors and distant travelers, and pros and dabblers. See you in Dreamland!
The Dreamland Arts building is open!
- Dr. Deep has a new lecture! Dr. Deep – Fed Up, or Fulfilled?”
- Applause Community Theatre presents, “The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon.”
- Take a virtual tour. Watch: A One Minute Tour of Dreamland Arts
- Watch The Lion and the Rabbit for free at Children’s Stories from India, thanks to the sponsorship from a generous supporter!
- Watch a video of The People on the Corner, with illustrations and narration by Leslye Orr.
- We’ve launched some new Virtual Programs.
- Read news stories in the media on our In the News page.