Dreamland Arts is an artist owned 40 seat theater in the Hamline-Midway neighborhood of St. Paul. We present plays, music and dance concerts, poetry readings, puppet shows and film screenings. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have served the young and the old, next door neighbors and distant travelers, and pros and dabblers. See you in Dreamland!
St. Paul One-Sided Parking Ban! (until April 15, 2023)
- March 24-25, 2023: Adventures of an IT Platypus, by David Harris.
- March 27, 2023: Out Like a Lamb, improv with Jim Robinson.
- Take a virtual tour. Watch A One Minute Tour of Dreamland Arts.
- Check out all our Virtual Programs.
- Read news stories in the media on our In the News page.
- Read some of the questions we often get asked: FAQ