Dreamland Arts is an artist owned 40 seat theater in the Hamline-Midway neighborhood of St. Paul. We present and provide rental space for plays, music and dance concerts, poetry readings, puppet shows and film screenings. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have served the young and the old, next door neighbors and distant travelers, and pros and dabblers. See you in Dreamland!
The Dreamland Arts building is closed until further notice, but we continue to do virtual programming. We welcome your participation (see below).
- Managing Culture Shock with the Improvisational Mindset, an improv event on Zoom with Jim Robinson and Ethan Goldbach on Tue, Jun 22, 2021.
- Dr. Deep – “At a Time Like This” will be back for another round in the summer of 2021.
- Learn more about Leslye Orr’s autobiographical storytelling piece, “What I Thought I Saw: Random Acts of Blindness”, which has been adapted into a video version.
- Watch The Lion and the Rabbit for free at Children’s Stories from India, thanks to the sponsorship from a generous supporter!
- Watch a video of The People on the Corner, with illustrations and narration by Leslye Orr.
- We’ve launched some new Virtual Programs.
- Read news stories in the media on our In the News page.