Dreamland Arts is closed until further notice. Our current programming is only virtual.
Dreamland Arts is an artist owned 40 seat theater in the Hamline-Midway neighborhood of St. Paul. We present and provide rental space for plays, music and dance concerts, poetry readings, puppet shows and film screenings. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have served the young and the old, next door neighbors and distant travelers, and pros and dabblers. See you in Dreamland!
- Applause Community Theatre has a new show on Zoom (with support from Dreamland Arts)!
- Watch 5 stories from Children’s Stories from India on video on the Saint Paul Public Library website. Presented in partnership with Minnesota Fringe and MELSA smARTpass: https://sppl.org/smartpass/
- Watch a video of The People on the Corner, with illustrations and narration by Leslye Orr.
- We’ve launched some new Virtual Programs.
- Read news stories in the media on our In the News page.