Dreamland Arts is an artist owned 40 seat theater in the Hamline-Midway neighborhood of St. Paul. We present plays, music and dance concerts, poetry readings, puppet shows and film screenings. Since we opened our doors in 2006, we have served the young and the old, next door neighbors and distant travelers, and pros and dabblers. See you in Dreamland!
The Dreamland Arts building will reopen on November 1, 2021 with one small, baby step. Applause Community Theatre will present a live-streamed production of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare [abridged]. We’re doing just this one project for now, with no audience, and with only the cast and crew in the building.
- Want to watch a video of The Stuffed Animal Halloween Show?
- Watch The Lion and the Rabbit for free at Children’s Stories from India, thanks to the sponsorship from a generous supporter!
- Watch a video of The People on the Corner, with illustrations and narration by Leslye Orr.
- We’ve launched some new Virtual Programs.
- Read news stories in the media on our In the News page.